Health Net and COVID-19
A variety of resources and tools to manage your health needs during this crisis.
How to get the COVID-19 Vaccine
Join the millions of Californians who've already been vaccinated. Do it for yourself, your family, and your community.
- Check to see if it's your turn.
Safe, free, and effective COVID-19 vaccines are now available to everyone age 12 and up.
- Find a vaccine clinic near you.
Many vaccine clinics and pharmacies no longer require an appointment to get the vaccine. Find where to get the vaccine at MyTurn, the official California state government website, or call (833) 422-4255 (Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Saturday-Sunday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) MyTurn can also help people who can't leave the house or need transportation to get a vaccine.
- Find other vaccine providers.
- Get help and answers.
- See our Frequently Asked Questions for answers about COVID-19 vaccine safety, cost and more. The FAQs will be updated as new information and guidance become available.
- Review the Vaccine flyer to answer common questions about the vaccines.
- Community Conversation events. Get your COVID-19 questions answered from a medical doctor. Events will be offered in many languages. Check the calendar of events often.
- You may also check the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website for more information.
Facts about vaccines (duration 0:30)
Let's get to immunity. (duration: 0:30)
Can I get COVID-19 from the vaccines? (duration: 1:00)
Do your part to help reopen our schools and our economy (duration: 0:30)
Count on Me. Anthony Muñoz (duration: 0:30)
Count on Me: Iman McFarland (duration: 0:30)
- Find out if you're eligible for COVID-19 vaccine
- California Department of Public Health COVID-19 updates and information