Take Control of Your Health with Omada
Health Net offers our County of Santa Clara members access to Omada, a 2 year online program that helps individuals reduce their risk for serious, preventable diseases, including type 2 diabetes and heart disease. Omada promotes healthy choices and lifelong habits using personal health coaching, technology, behavioral science, and social support.
Omada combines many services to help inspire a healthy lifestyle change, including:
- Expert health coaching: One-on-one support from a professional health coach.
- Small group support: Participants are matched into small groups in a private online environment based on age, body mass index (BMI) and location.
- Behavior change curriculum: Our curriculum is scientifically supported and uses principles of behavior change in a fun and engaging environment.
- Health data tracking: A no-setup wireless scale automatically transmits daily weigh-ins to private personal profiles. A pedometer also tracks daily activity.
- Anytime access: Complete flexibility to access the online curriculum, health coach and peer group whenever convenient.
Once you have enrolled with Health Net, you can log in and register at the Omada site.