Health Net, in partnership with UCLA Fielding School of Public Health and EPG Technologies, has created a health social media website that is available to all teens 13-18 years old nationwide. Adults may check out the website to see what health related activities are available to teens.
T2X allows teens to:
- Participate in health-oriented social networking by being able to view videos and pictures, read blogs and share what's on their mind.
- Chat with friendly health experts and ask questions about sensitive health topics that they may not be comfortable discussing with their doctors.
- Get teen-friendly information about learning how to access health services and using their health insurance.
- Intelligent SMS campaign that allows teens to text keywords to a designated number and receive customized content back to their mobile devices.
- Nurse Advice Chat to obtain health care information from a registered nurse 24/7 (Available to Health Net's Medi-Cal members only).
Teens can log on to T2X.me for free and get started today!
T2X is a fun way to learn about health and engage with other teens! For more information, call 1-800-804-6074.