Health Net is focused on giving you the tools you need to help you live a healthier, more productive life. Our programs help empower you to make healthy lifestyle decisions for you and your family.
To access these programs, log in!
Get access to valuable member programs (PDF) on health-related services and products.
- Online RealAge® Program – Small steps toward lasting change
It's time to lower your RealAge and improve your health! Taking the first step in any lifestyle change can be difficult. The RealAge Program is our healthy behavior program personalized to help you identify your highest lifestyle risks and how to improve them. Depending on your health goals, choose from one of the following programs:
- RealAge® Test (health assessment) provides you with a personalized report of your behavioral and medical health risks. Immediately after taking the online RealAge Test, you will receive a personalized action plan.
Take the RealAge Test now! You'll receive a $50 gift card for taking the test and sharing the results with your primary doctor.
- Nurse Advice Line. Receive timely access to registered nurses for help with everyday health questions – 24/7. You can get help with a number of health issues, such as, how to care for minor injuries and illnesses, and advising on seeking medical care.
Go straight to the nearest emergency room or call 911 if you have an emergency.
- Health Coaching Programs
- Telephonic Health Coaching Program. With one-on-one, personalized support, you and your Health Coach will discuss what to expect when trying to make lifestyle changes, explore what motivates you to improve your health, and address specific health behaviors that affect short-term health risks and long-term goals. Get started now!
- Digital Health Coaching Program (Lessons). Through a "virtual coaching" experience, our online programs offer you the information and tools to help improve your health and reduce your disease risk. The programs offer weekly assignments and goal-setting tips personalized to your individual preferences and interests.
The program addresses topics, including:
- healthy eating
- stress management
- weight loss
- tobacco cessation
- and more
- Craving to Quit® tobacco cessation program covers most types of tobacco, lets you talk with a quit coach for encouragement and support, and offers a personalized plan to quit. This innovative 21-day program teaches awareness of cravings and habits to help participants quit smoking or vaping.
Get started now!
- Create your Personal Health Profile, a tool you can use to store, maintain, track and manage your health information in one centralized, private and secure location. Bring it with you to your preventive care doctor visit.
- myStrength is a confidential online resource, personalized to help improve your mood. The program's self-help tools are designed to help empower you to become – and stay – mentally and physically healthy.
- Start Smart for Your Baby® – Start Smart for Your Baby (SSFB) is a program for pregnant and new parents, providing custom support and care for a healthy pregnancy and baby. Members will receive health education materials such as Mother's Guide to Pregnancy and Guide to Life After Delivery, and can request guidance from a care manager throughout their pregnancy. It is already part of your benefits and won't cost you a thing.
- The Active&Fit Direct™ Program6 offers fitness center memberships to 11,500+ standard fitness centers nationwide for just $25 a month (plus a $25 enrollment fee and applicable taxes).
- Babylon (telehealth) – Access to video appointments 24/72 with Babylon
Health Net members can speak to a doctor 24/7 and therapist weekdays 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (Pacific time) through the Babylon app at no additional cost. The Babylon app (available in English and Spanish) is a convenient way for Health Net members to discuss non-emergency health issues like cough and sore throat, anxiety, and depression, cold and flu and more! During the video visit, members can get answers about, urgent prescription refills3, and labs and x-rays.4 Members can check and monitor symptoms through the Babylon app5.
You can schedule an appointment with Babylon providers via the Babylon app 24/7.2
- Omada® – proactive diabetes prevention – Omada is a personalized program designed to help you lose weight, gain energy, and reduce your risk for chronic conditions like type 2 diabetes and heart disease.
- Welvie® – Our surgery decision support program helps you decide on, prepare for and recover from surgery. Members receive a $25 Amazon.com gift card after completing a short survey and completing 1 through 3 of the program steps. One gift card available once every 365 days.
1 Programs pending regulatory approval.
2 Behavioral health services are open Monday–Friday 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (Pacific time).
3 Access to telehealth services does not guarantee that a prescription will be written.
4 Labs and X-rays may be ordered by Babylon providers if medically necessary.
5 You may receive services on an in-person basis or via telehealth, if available, from your primary care provider, a treating specialist or from another contracting individual health professional, contracting clinic, or contracting health facility consistent with the service and existing timeliness and geographic access standards required under California law.
Any cost share for services received through Babylon will accrue toward your out-of-pocket maximum and deductible (if your plan has a deductible). By scheduling through Babylon, you consent to receive services via telehealth through Babylon. See your health plan coverage document for coverage information and for the definition of telehealth services. You have a right to access your medical records for services received through Babylon. Unless you choose otherwise, any services provided through Babylon shall be shared with your primary care provider.
6 Members/spouses must be 18 years or older to take part. Fees will vary based on fitness center selection. There is a 2-month commitment required. The Active&Fit Direct program is provided by American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc., a subsidiary of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH). Active&Fit Direct is a trademark of ASH and used with permission herein. Not all services may be available in all areas and the program may be changed (including monthly and enrollment fees and/or the introductory period) or discontinued at any time.