Wellness Programs and Discounts
As you work to pursue a healthier, more productive life, Health Net is focused on giving you all the tools you need to get the job done. Our programs help empower you to make healthy lifestyle decisions for you and your family.
- Health Risk Questionnaire (HRQ) provides an individual with a personalized report of his/her behavioral and medical health risks. Immediately after taking the online HRQ, participants receive a personalized action plan. Members will receive a $50 reward for completing an HRQ.
- Nurse Advice Line - you can reach out to a clinician – 24 hours a day – and get instant support via telephone or by using the online chat system to ask questions in real time.
- Health Promotion Programs are a highly interactive way for you to address and improve risk factors, such as smoking, emotional health, exercise, nutrition and more.
- Quit For Life® tobacco cessation program covers any type of tobacco. This include Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems (ENDS), such as e-cigarettes and e-pipes. The program lets you talk with a quit coach for praise and support. You’ll also get a custom plan to quit.
- Health Coaching program can improve your health by interacting with a virtual health coach online or by engaging with a live health professional by telephone.
- Create your Personal Health Record, a tool used to store, maintain, track and manage your health information in one centralized, private and secure location. Bring it with you to your preventive care doctor visit.
- The Active&Fit Direct Program offers fitness center memberships to 11,000+ fitness centers nationwide for just $25 a month (plus a $25 enrollment fee and applicable taxes).
- myStrength is a confidential online resource, personalized to help improve your mood. These self-help resources are designed to help empower you to become – and stay – mentally and physically healthy.
- Start Smart for Your Baby is a program for pregnant and new moms, designed to customize the support and care you need for a healthy pregnancy and baby.
- Healthy Discounts – This program rewards you for taking action to improve your health. Members get discounts on Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, fitness club memberships, and other healthy lifestyle choices.
Healthy discounts flyer (PDF)
Log in to participate in any of these programs, and more!
Programs especially for County of Santa Clara employees
- Babylon (telehealth) – Babylon provides access to healthcare anytime, from your phone. You can book a video appointment with a health care provider 24/71 through the Babylon app. Babylon is an option when you can't see your regular doctor.
- Omada – Diabetes and heart disease prevention – Omada® is a personalized program designed to help you lose weight, gain energy, and reduce your risk for chronic conditions like type 2 diabetes and heart disease.
1 Behavioral health services are open Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.