Decided to Enroll in a Health Net Plan?
Already a Health Net Member?
The KYH/KYH theme for July is to make the most of your health benefits. Are you looking for benefit information? How about wellness programs and resources? We're here to help you achieve healthy changes that can last a lifetime!
Santa Clara County employees – this home page was built just for you! Simply click the links to see these great offerings.
- You'll find benefit information, can order ID Cards, search for a PCP or medical group, browse health and wellness topics, and much more.
- Key programs and benefits:
- Babylon telehealth services. You can book a doctor's appointment 24/7.
- Omada diabetes and heart disease prevention program. An out front pre-diabetes and heart disease prevention program to help you manage these conditions.
- Wellness programs and discounts:
- Earned your $50 yet? Health Risk Questionnaire (HRQ) gives you a personal report of your behavioral and medical health risks. Right after taking the online HRQ, you'll receive a customized action plan. Share the results with your doctor to receive a $50 reward.
- myStrength is a private online resource. It's customized to help improve your mood. This self-help resource is designed to help you gain – and maintain – mental and physical health.
- Healthy Discounts. Our members receive discounts on Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, fitness clubs, vision, hearing, massage, chiropractic care and more.
Learn an ancient technique to relieve stress in the July Wellness Webinar: Wednesday, July 21, 2021 from 12:00 p.m. - 12:45 p.m. Pacific time.
Acupressure is a technique stemming from traditional Chinese medicine. It involves the use of pressure with the thumbs or fingertips to distinct points on the body. It's widely used for its calming effects.
Acupressure: From Restlessness to Peace-of-Mind is a new webinar designed to teach you about the safe use of acupressure. You will learn how to explore common self-acupressure points to help relieve headaches, stress and muscle tension. This webinar will also reveal other ways to use acupressure in mind-body care.
Register and join us!