Decided to Enroll in a Health Net Plan?
Already a Health Net Member?
The KYH/KYH Theme for June is Preventive Health. At Health Net, we know the importance of living a healthy active life. That's why we offer wellness programs and resources to help you achieve healthy changes that can last a lifetime.
- Use our Preventive Health Guidelines (PDF) as a way to help remind you to schedule well-care visits with your family doctor. Always seek and follow the care and advice of your doctor because the guidelines are revised on a regular basis and may change.
- Take the Health Risk Questionnaire (HRQ) (PDF). The HRQ is a private survey that provides instant results and interactive features. It's your gateway to advice and resources, based on your unique profile. The HRQ provides you with customized information on wellness programs, tools and resources that you can use to improve your health.
June Webinar - One way to ease your mind is to spend time outdoors. Recent research has found that being in nature has an upbeat effect on mood. For instance, a hike beside a fresh mountain stream can do wonders to relieve stress. And, it can help to increase brain function – including memory.
To help you learn more about the wonders of nature, we are happy to present the webinar, Return to the Outdoors: The Power of Nature.
- Explore the link between nature and joy.
- Learn how nature can help improve your work.
- Find ways to get back to nature.
Register and join us!
The webinar, Return to the Outdoors: The Power of Nature, takes place on Wednesday, June 16, from noon to 12:45 p.m. Pacific time.