Managed Health Network, LLC (MHN)*, the behavioral health subsidiary of Health Net, has been helping members live and work better for over 30 years, specializing in behavioral health plans, employee assistance programs and other workplace well-being solutions.
Your mental health and substance use disorder benefits may include:
- Sessions with a therapist, psychologist, or psychiatrist.
- Treatment in licensed or certified settings that meet your medical needs – from care for a few hours per day, several days a week (referred to as "alternate levels of care"), to 24-hour care (referred to as "inpatient treatment").
- Treatment follow-up and aftercare.
This is only a summary of benefits. For details about copayments, deductibles, exclusions and member/dependent eligibility, please refer to your plan documents, or contact MHN or your benefits manager.
myStrength – Tools for your mind, body and spirit
Improve your mood with myStrength, a confidential and personalized online resource. Designed to empower you, these self-help tools help you become – and stay – mentally and physically healthy.
- Mindfulness and meditation activities
- Tailored programs for managing depression, stress, anxiety, and more
- Tools for setting goals, tracking current emotions and life events, and viewing progress
Register for myStrength
Find a Behavioral Health Provider
HMO and Medicare POS COB – Find a Provider with MHN
* Managed Health Network, LLC (MHN) is a subsidiary of Health Net. The MHN family of companies includes Managed Health Network, MHN Services and MHN Government Services.