At times, we all struggle with our moods. Anxious or depressive thoughts can weigh us down. Seeking help when you need it and focusing on your mental health is important. Now you can use Web and mobile tools to help you feel better and stay mentally strong.
Strengthen your mind, body and spirit
myStrength is a confidential online resource, personalized to help improve your mood. These self-help resources are designed to help empower you to become – and stay – mentally and physically healthy. This valuable resource offers in-the-moment mood tracking, and it offers you immediate stress-relief activities that can help you achieve lasting, healthy change.
- A variety of mood-improving resources.
- Step-by-step eLearning modules.
- Interactive tools.
- Weekly action plans.
- Daily inspiration.
- A site that’s highly confidential and HIPAA-compliant* – for your privacy!
- All this is included with your Health Net coverage – at no additional cost!
Sign up today
When you enroll with Health Net, you are able to register at www.healthnet.com, and log in to sign up for this valuable program.
- Log in and click on the Wellness Center tab to find myStrength; then click Discover myStrength > Go to myStrength from Health Net.
- On the Health Net myStrength portal, click Sign Up.
- Complete the myStrength sign-up process with a brief wellness assessment and personalprofile.
- Go mobile! After setting up an online account, download the myStrength app for iOS and Android devices, and register using the same email and password.
* Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, a 1996 federal law that restricts access to individuals’ private medical information.